KEEPING HEALTHY PEOPLE HEALTHY, IDENTIFYING THOSE AT RISK AND IMPROVING WELL-BEING
Chronic disease is the leading cause of death and disability and is associated with 7 out of 10 deaths each year (heart disease, cancer and stroke account for more than 50% of all deaths). Almost 1 out of every 2 adults has at least one chronic illness, and 1 in every 3 adults is considered obese. The impact on quality of life is significant, with 1 in 4 people having one or more daily activity limitations.
Nothing happens unless someone is activated. A more activated person is more knowledgeable, more confident and more skilled at self-management.
We provide more than just knowledge or decision support tools. MediResource takes a comprehensive and unique approach to disease management. Our solutions deliver tailored plans to effectively manage health and limit the risks associated with a chronic disease.
We help people by providing a complete and integrated chronic disease management solution that:
- utilizes evidence-based and validated health risk assessment tools to identify lifestyle issues that may require improvement
- determines activation and motivation levels to create a tailored plan with the appropriate level of difficulty
- creates an individualized health personality profile to provide insights into attitudes and behaviors, with suggestions on how to increase confidence and overcome barriers
- delivers a tailored and targeted learning library that is appropriate for each person's knowledge and comprehension level
- creates online coaching and tailored health action plans that are specific to each participant and can be integrated into everyday lifestyle rituals
We recognize that nothing can replace the value provided by a live clinician or health coach. Our system integrates with existing approaches and supports live health coaching and other chronic disease management programs. Our method improves health and well-being while reducing costs. Our programs have been used by payors, insurance, employers, hospitals, clinics, governments and pharmacy.